• Powerful Websites Designed for ALL Devices
  • Office@OrleansMarketingGroup.com
Winter Park, FL

New Orleans, LA

Call Today!

(866) 906-4056

Landing Pages - Orleans Marketing Group

What is a “landing page?”

landing-pagesA landing page is an internal page on a site that a user lands on when clicking through from an ad, email link, blog post or organic search result. A landing page can also exist on a special domain name used for marketing promotions. These pages are focused on a particular product, service or item rather than a typical homepage with lots of choices for the user.

FACT: 79% OF INTERNET TRAFFIC GOES TO INTERNAL PAGES (or Landing Page) ON A WEBSITE – LEAVING ONLY 21% OF VISITORS FINDING YOUR HOMEPAGE FIRST. source: Marketing Sherpa

OMG offers landing page design and development from our office in Mandeville, LA. We work with companies throughout metro New Orleans, Louisiana and Mississippi to create focused offer pages that convert shoppers into buyers.

What can landing pages do for your website?

The answer is simple, landing pages simplify the clutter in front of users and clarify the task you would like them to complete. By offering simple features and targeted information users can clearly see what to do next – thus increasing the chances they will do so.

The goal of a landing page is to increase the amount of users taking action on your site. The internet world refers to this as increasing “conversions.” Simply increasing your website conversion rate from 1% to 2% doubles your return on investment. What if you increased your conversion rate to 10%?