- Powerful Websites Designed for ALL Devices
Your online business reputation represents your brand. Brand management is dependent on successful reputation management. Reputation Management is the key to successful “Transparent Marketing” – the next generation of marketing – where customers find you instead of you finding the customers.
- 90% of consumers say buying decisions are influenced by online reviews
- 88% trust online reviews as much as personal referrals
- 80% of consumers would try a business that had a rating of 4 stars or more
- 83% of business owners, executives or marketing leaders correlate revenue growth with just a one-point star rating improvement
- 78% of business leaders correlate a decrease in business with just a one-point star
- 14% of consumers would try a business that have a rating of 3 stars
- 9% increase in revenue correlated with just one-star rating improvement
- 49% increase in seats sold with only a half-star improvement
- 66% of consumers find a local business from the Internet
At OMG Marketing, our platform tracks reviews on over 750 major review sites (Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.) and the numbers increase every week. We also collect private reviews to handle issues quickly and privately, while encouraging customers to write real reviews on public review sites.